Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream

Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream

Hello Friends!
I never ever worried about my skin much in my 20’s, I did have my share of problems, a few eruptions and open pores, but that was it. I would apply multani mitti (Fuller’s earth) and a few other face packs, that was it, my skincare routine, but nearing 30 and seeing all the advertisements about anti-ageing creams and serums, the worry bug caught me and I decided to try an anti-ageing cream. So, I bought the Garnier wrinkle lift anti-ageing cream.

About the Cream:
This cream comes in a super cute red glass jar with a white cap. It is priced at Rs. 299 for 40 ml. The jar is very sturdy and doesn’t break even after falling, I am saying this because once it had slipped out of my hands, but did not break.
What the Garnier Site Says About the Cream:
Is Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-ageing Cream right for me?
Yes, if you need an everyday complete solution that targets the different signs of ageing: wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness, skin dryness.
How is it different?
It does more than a classic anti-wrinkle cream: Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-ageing Cream has been designed to reduce wrinkles and put spring and vitality back into your skin, recovering lost firmness and elasticity.
Ingredient List:
There is no mention of any ingredient anywhere on the jar, but this is what I got from the Garnier website. Its formula contains a unique combination of pure natural active ingredients: Ginger, known for its revitalizing properties helps boost the natural process of skin’s regeneration and reinforces its inner strength. Active essence of cherries, combined with bilberry extract helps firm skin
Reduction of fine lines efficacy: 95%*
Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles: 93% *
Improvement in the firmness of skin: 93% *
After reading about ginger, I did a bit of researching myself to check if this was true and this is what I found. Ginger helps clear bruises, carbuncles, sores on the skin, arthritis, rheumatism, muscle aches and pains, relieve acne, lighten age spots, fight skin damaging free radicals, reduce cellulite, promote smoothness and evenness of skintone, decrease inflammation, increase radiance to skin, provide aromatherapy benefits and more. Ginger oil is used in many commercial and homemade skincare products: soaps, shampoos, balms, body scrubs, creams, lotions, bath oils, massage oils and more.
All this got me more excited and I couldn’t wait to use this cream.

My Take on Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream:

This cream is not very thick in consistency. It is quite runny in fact. I really can’t explain the fragrance because it doesn’t even smell like ginger. The first day I used this cream, it made my skin very oily. The second day I used a less amount, but still, it made my skin look and feel very oily. I thought that maybe it is not meant for oilies like me, so discontinued using this. Then, in winters, I thought of giving this a try and it suited me well, it did make my skin look dewy though, but I was fine with it as far as it didn’t break me out. I finished one jar of this already and I have bought a second one in offer for the coming winters.
Consistency of the cream.
The cream just vanishes in the skin leaving a dewy effect.
Final Verdict:
This is a nice cream, but for people with dry skin. They can use this all-year round. I can’t confirm that this works on spots, but fine lines, yes it does work. I did notice reduction in the fine lines, I mean this cream gives more like a plump effect to the skin, the overall skin looks healthy and maybe because of this, it gives the anti-ageing effect and the best part is it does not break me out. Oily skin people should use a lesser quantity. In all, this is a nice daily anti-ageing cream for dry to normal skin people. This jar lasts me a good 3 months, so very very reasonable for the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.