Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack

I made this anti ageing face pack for both myself and my sister in law. I have dry skin and my bhabhi has oily skin. The pack somehow worked for both of us. :)) It is a skin tightening pack. Easy peasy and prepared with only 3 things from your kitchen.
You need :
  • 2 table spoon fresh curd
  • 1 table spoon honey
  • 1/2 banana
Procedure :
Mix honey with curd.
Add banana and mash it in the curd using a spoon or a fork. You can also chop the banana and then mash it.
Mash. Mash!! Mash until it becomes a smooth paste

Ready!! Apply the pack for 15-20 minutes on your face and then rinse off with luke warm water. Your skin would feel tightened . Follow up with a moisturiser.

Have you tried this banana-yogurt pack?

Note : please do not use this pack if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.